I am thrilled to be a part of the West Overton Village Whiskey Smash event this fall. This is a ticketed event (link: https://www.westovertonvillage.org/event/smash/?tickets_process=#buy-tickets) and sold out last year so be sure to get your tickets soon!
It’s time for our 3rd Annual Whiskey Smash!
West Overton Village and Museum will be holding the third annual Whiskey Smash! on Saturday, November 18th from 6-9 pm. The Whiskey Smash is a party set to celebrate local craft distilleries and the resurging popularity of whiskey and moonshine products.
8 Pennsylvania Distilleries will be featured in our Museum serving samples and selling products. Desserts from Barton’s Bake Shop and live music from local artist Mike Medved will entertain as you learn about distilling and sample various whiskeys, moonshine, and other spirits. Lots of food, raffle baskets, drinks, and other fun activities are sure to make this an evening you won’t forget!
Featured distillers include:
- Barrel 21, State College, PA
- Mountain Laurel Spirits, Bristol, PA
- Disobedient Spirits, Homer City, PA
- Mingo Creek Craft Distillers, Washington, PA
- Red Pump Spirits, Washington, PA
- Ridge Runner Distillery, Chalk Hill, PA
- Tall Pines Distillery, Salisbury, PA
- Wigle Whiskey, Pittsburgh, PA
All attendees must be 21 years or older. Tickets are $50 and can only be bought in advance.
Bring your love of whiskey and join us for this fundraiser! We can’t wait to see you there!